The report presents a global analysis of human wearable healthcare electronics and devices market in terms of product types and geography. The wearable medical devices and healthcare electronics market is remarkably new, dynamic and has the ability to bring great successes. A large portion of the wearable medical devices is occupied by fitness monitors, trackers and heart rate monitors that are considered as consumer products and thus unregulated by most healthcare authorities across the world. Recently, the U.S. FDA issued draft guidance for low risk devices that are concerned with improving health habits and monitor routines. Most fitness monitors have a large error margin as compared to medical devices that are employed for same function in clinics and hospitals such as heart rate monitors and blood pressure monitors. The global wearable healthcare electronic devices market was valued at US$ 5,793.9 million in 2014 and expected to grow to US$ 15,254.6 million by 2019 at a CAGR of 18.4% from 2015 to 2019.
- Significant number of innovators and adopters in developed countries.
- Rising incidence of chronic and lifestyle diseases creating demand for wearable medical technology.
- Increasing population opting for self-monitoring devices.
- Cost of reliable wearable medical technology out of reach for most people.
- Fragmented competition eroding revenues of companies and resulting in contraction of potential market.
Products Covered In This Report:
- Wearable Blood Pressure Monitors
- Fitness & Activity Trackers
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Pain Management Devices
- Glucose Monitors
- Respiratory Therapy Devices
- Pediatric & Fetal Monitors
Click For Full Report And TOC@ http://www.sa-brc.com/report/Global-Wearable-Healthcare-Electronic-Devices-Market-Assessment–Forecast-2015-2019/27
Key Players Covered In This Report:
- Abbott Healthcare
- Apple Inc
- Fitbit Inc