The report presents a global analysis of veterinary diagnostic imaging devices market in terms of modalities, animal segment, end-users and geography. The veterinary diagnostic imaging devices market is young and budding to grow. The technology in itself has been present since decades and used for monitoring human health, however low emphasis on the veterinary field and low returns has kept it from developing into a fully-fledged application for animal care. Increasing pet populations (currently 75 million U.S. homes own pets), along with a burgeoning pet insurance industry, and the consistent growth of the overall animal-related care industry, the veterinary market is all set to grow steadily. The global veterinary diagnostic imaging devices market was valued at US$ 1,037.0 million in 2014 and expected to grow to US$ 1,409.5 million by 2019 at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2015 to 2019.
- Rising income in emerging countries and presence of affordable veterinary care services.
- Increasing consumption of meat and dairy products.
- Demand for ultrasound and X-ray devices.
- Low awareness and stringent complex regulations hurting animal care companies.
- Severe shortage of veterinarians in emerging countries.
Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.sa-brc.com/Global-Veterinary-Diagnostic-Imaging-Devices-Market-Assessment–Forecast-2015-2019/sample22
Modalities Covered In This Report:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computed Tomography Scanners
- Veterinary X-Ray
- Veterinary Endoscopy
End-Users Covered In This Report:
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
- Emergency & Point-of-Care Veterinary Medicine
Animal Segments Covered In This Report:
- Companion and Pets
- Livestock & Farm Animals
- Wildlife Animal Health
Click For Full Report And TOC@ http://www.sa-brc.com/report/Global-Veterinary-Diagnostic-Imaging-Devices-Market-Assessment–Forecast-2015-2019/22
Key Players Covered In This Report:
- I. Medical Imaging Solutions