The report presents a global analysis of skincare devices market in terms of technologies, their applications and geography. It provides market value with 2013 & 2014 as historical years and forecast of 2015-2019. Skin care devices have assisted dermatologists in restoring and restructuring tissue throughout the body. Skin restoration is generally done by either removing the outer epidermal layer or by manipulating the skin to grow according to the stimulus given. Common skin care devices include: aesthetic lasers, microdermabrasion, cryotherapy and radiofrequency skincare devices. The cosmetic and aesthetic industry has conventionally been controlled primarily by products such as lotions and creams. Until recently, skincare devices were available only for extreme treatments and as such were invasive or minimally invasive. Innovation in the personal care, health and beauty industry has traditionally been dominated by R&D in formulation chemistry and huge marketing budgets. The global skincare market was valued at US$ 5,819.5 million in 2014 and expected to grow to US$ 9,880.1 million by 2019 at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2015 to 2019.
- Word of mouth or viva voce a major factor in selection of cosmetic and skincare device and procedures.
- Large fragmented market and mature technology is ensuring availability to majority of populace.
- Skincare devices offer ease of use and are available to service providers as well as patients and consumers.
- Medical tourism and cosmetic procedures.
Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.sa-brc.com/Global-Skincare-Devices-Market-Assessment–Forecast-2015-2019/sample20
- High cost of existing devices.
- Long duration before visible results compelling individuals to opt for substitutes.
- Lack of training and exposure to technology.
Technologies Covered In This Report:
- Aesthetic Lasers
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Microcurrent & Ultrasound
- LED/Infrared Skincare Devices
- Electrosurgery Devices
Applications Covered In This Report:
- Skin Tightening
- Cleansing & Exfoliating
- Body Contouring
- Cellulite Reduction
- Skin Disorder & Damage Treatment
Click For Full Report And TOC@ http://www.sa-brc.com/report/Global-Skincare-Devices-Market-Assessment–Forecast-2015-2019/20
Key Players Covered In This Report:
- Solta (Valeant Pharmaceuticals)
- Alma Lasers (Fosun Pharmaceuticals)