The report presents a global analysis of radiofrequency ablation devices market in terms of equipment or components, medical applications and geography. It provides market value with 2013 & 2014 as historical years and forecast of 2015-2019. The analysis considers major applications such as tumor management, pain management, cardiac rhythm management, gynecology, surgery, hypertension and cosmetology. The report also presents current market and forecast for radiofrequency generators, RF catheters and probes, disposables and special capital equipment. RFA has become the image-guided minimally invasive technique of choice today due to its efficacy, safety, and ease of use. This procedure is also often reserved for patients with comorbidities and those who are inoperable for other reasons and one of the major driving factors for this technology is the fact a large number of cases are treated as out-patient procedures reducing hospital stay and expenditure. The global radiofrequency ablation devices market was valued at US$ 3,137.9 million in 2014 and expected to grow to US$ 5,469.7 million by 2019 at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2015 to 2019.
- Incidence of ineffectiveness of antiarrhythmic drugs is becoming a positive stimulus for treatment by RF ablation.
- Minimally invasive out-patient procedure.
- Highly mature and clinically proven technology with diverse applications.
Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.sa-brc.com/Global-Radiofrequency-Ablation-Devices-Market-Assessment–Forecast-2015-2019/sample18
- Rising competition from substitute treatment methods such as cryoablation and microwave ablation.
- Renal denervation’s steep downslide to restrict and contract market expectations from radiofrequency ablation technologies.
Components of Radiofrequency Ablation System Covered In This Report:
- Catheters & Probes
- Special Capital Equipment
Applications Covered In This Report:
- Tumor Management
- Cardiac Rhythm Management
- General Surgery
Key Players Covered In This Report:
- AtriCure Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation