This report provides analysis of the global non-vascular stents market in terms of product types and geography. The report provides market value and volume with 2013 & 2014 as historical years and forecast of 2015-2019. There are primarily three groups of stents that comprise the total global gastrointestinal stents. The segmentation is based on the location of placement namely, esophageal, duodenal/pyloric and colorectal stents. Based on the palliative care methods and alternate treatments available, the market for gastrointestinal stents is impacted foremost by the incidence of malignant strictures preventing natural movement and functions of the gastrointestinal tract. Colorectal cancer accounts for the largest incidence, hence the rate of procedures performed to treat blockages in colorectal section comprises the greatest value. Global Non-Vascular stents market was valued at US$ 501.3 million in 2014. Presence of the largest companies such as Boston Scientific, Cook Medical, and Merit Medical has prevented other regions to compete with North America. Nonetheless several players have surmounted the approval process of U.S. FDA and now compete in the American market.
- Advent of biodegradable non-vascular stents to reinforce growth.
- Increasing incidence of malignant strictures due to prostate cancer, colon cancers, benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Aging population responsible for most cases, hence elderly and geriatric population around the world anticipated to drive market.
Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.sa-brc.com/Global-Non-Vascular-Stents-Market-Assessment–Forecast-2015—2019/sample17
- Substitute treatment options such as resection considered gold standard comprise large percentage of therapeutic market.
- Complications of stenting such as migration, irritation and perforations challenging growth.
Types of Neurodiagnostic & Monitoring Devices Covered In This Report:
- Colorectal Stents
- Esophageal Stents
- Duodenal Stents
- Ureteral Stents
- Prostatic Stents
- Biliary & Pancreatic Stents
- Pulmonary Stents
Key Players Covered In This Report:
- Bard Medical
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Changzhou New District Garson Medical Stent Apparatus Co. Ltd.
- Cook Medical, Inc.
- Diagmed Healthcare Ltd.
- Ella-CS, s.r.o.